Tuesday, November 19, 2013

♡ Non Non Biyori ♡






  NON NON BIYORI  のんのんびより 

After just completing the seventh episode, I wanted to do a review on an anime I have been watching that I think many of you would find really cute and calming. It falls into the slice of life category, and I find myself enjoying it more with each new episode.

The story...
 "Elementary school student Hotaru Ichijou has moved with her parents from Tokyo to the middle of the country. Now she must adapt to her new school, where there are a total of 5 students in the same class who range through elementary and middle school ages. Join their everyday adventures in the countryside. "

The country feel to it is relaxing, and the story has a lovely flow to it. I enjoy the interactions between all of the characters as well as how different they all are from each other. The artwork is truly beautiful and I find I enjoy that more than anything. The clouds look so pretty and it has me longing to be there in the country with them. I also love the sounds in this anime. Very peaceful and quaint. The characters voices also match well. Overall-worth giving it a watch. One of my favorites of this fall season anime releases. 




STORY: image image image image image

ART: image image image image image

SOUND: image image image image image

CHARACTER: image image image image image

ENJOYMENT: image image image image image

OVERALL: 
image image image image image



 Thank you for reading this. Please let me know if you enjoy this or not, as well as
 some of your favorite slice of life anime or manga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment